// PHP Developer
We are a fast-growing IT services company in Romania and the Netherlands. We work for the leaders in Financial Services, Logistics, Travel and Healthcare. We develop and build easy-going SaaS (Software as a Service) and Cloud solutions that empower companies, individuals and communities using the Agile approach and integrating the latest technology in Mobile, Internet and Cloud computing.
• Experience with Symfony Framework
• SOLID principles
• Experience with SQL databases (MySQL or PostgreSQL)
• Experience with unit testing/mocking frameworks e.g. PHPUnit
• Experience with Agile
• University Degree in Computer Science or related field
Our customer/partner has evolved to a fast-growing, innovative scale-up in the logistics industry. Their platform currently is being used by 900 road service providers that offer their services to thousands of carriers from all over.
Our partner provides carriers with an opportunity for centralized purchasing of road services. This saves transport companies a lot of costs and administrative hassle. Due to this services platform, our customers no longer have to deal with hundreds of different receipts, invoices and expense sheets. To even better align the supply and demand of road services, our partner formed strategic partnership with renowned card providers.
Fuel cards issued by these companies can be used to pay for the services rendered by the B2B customers of our partner.
• An inspiring work environment where you will be challenged to work on a solution that matters and leaves a footprint today
• Private medical insurance
• Flexi-Work set-up
• Possibility to study and develop – future perspectives
• Modern leadership style where your ideas and input are valued
Join our team and send your CV or contact us at email@example.com